Join the Sangha
Mipham Shedra promotes the preservation and practice of Tibetan Buddhism for the benefit of all sentient beings.
We are a 502c3 tax-exempt nonprofit organization.
Resident Tibetan Teacher & Founder Lhoppön Rinpoche lives in Boulder, CO and is available to his Sangha members.
As a member of Mipham Shedra, you are an integral part of our Sangha and its Mission. Your membership supports the Temple and our resident teacher. Your contributions also provide for:
• Promotion and preservation of the practices and teachings of Tibetan Buddhism
• Support for your meditation practice and other Dharma activities such as classes, retreats and pujas
• Opportunity to meet privately with Lhoppön Rinpoche to discuss your practice
• Significant discounts on retreats, classes and teaching events
• Advanced notification of visiting teachers, classes, and Temple events
• Special preference when arranging personal services such as weddings, funerals and memorial services
BECOME A MEMBER
Select your Membership Option below and click on "Subscribe" to signup for a monthly payment subscription. Please send an email to email@example.com when you become a member. Thank You!
2860 Bluff Street
Boulder, CO 80301